Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Avon anyone? And other interesting tidbits, I think.....

So, yesterday, I decided to take the plunge and become an Avon consultant. Why Avon you ask? Well, I have always really liked their makeup and other assorted products, it was only ten dollars to start up and I already had a slew of people I knew would buy from me. So after a very information packed meeting with the district manager, so much info I thought my head was going to explode, I had a huge tote bag full of stuff and a half sure grin on my face with the thought "If I just go to the meeting tonight, I will remember everything she told me." Well, that's partially true. I went to the meetingSo last night and there was so much to learn, everyone kept saying once you place your first order, you will totally get it. Ok. That sounds good. So, that is what I am going to do today, start filling out my first order form online. Luckily, I went over to my mom's last night to drop off some books for her to take with her to work and she ended up ordering a couple things. Cool!

Last night, I made taco soup and it was sooooo good! This pregnancy has me craving some really weird stuff-I want taco soup all the time, green olives and olive juice, sour patch kids, but just the sour powdery stuff that is on them, one I get to the sweet gummy part I just want to spit them out, hot sauce on EVERYTHING! Anyway, I really don't like sweets at all right now, and salty is my preference.

1 comment:

  1. That's cool about Avon..
    I hope it goes well for you!

    I can't believe your having cravings already.. I just started getting cravings a few weeks ago... lol

    ReplyDelete