Sunday, February 22, 2009

What to say?

Ok, this is my first entry in our family blog, what to say, what to talk about first? Well, obviously I'm pregnant, so that could be a topic, but we are also unemployed and "homeless", that could be another topic too. There are so many things that I could talk about right now. Well, I guess I will just touch on a little bit of everything. So, this pregnancy, which I still don't know how many weeks I am or my due date, has come at a very intersting time, good thing we have 8 months to figure out what we are doing before he/she gets here. I go back in to my Dr.'s office to have another ultrasound done on March 4th, so then we will be knowing a bit more. I woke up this morning feeling nice and nauseous, thinking to myself "I'm not far enough along to be getting sick yet!" But here I am, still feeling kind of blah, so I guess, here we go with this part, I thought I had more time.

The job thing is just taking longer than we expected, Joe has been applying to like 3 jobs a day and perfecting his resume, he is way too skilled for someone to not pick him up for a good job. So we are just taking it one day at a time for all this stuff and we pray all the time for good fortune to come our way. I really feel like we are hot on the trail to something good finally, it's close, I can feel it.

The kids are being pretty resilient with the situation, they have melt downs every now and again, but overall are handling it very well. We are trying to do as much as we can with them, finances allowing, to keep their little minds off of it.

Ok, so I guess I just blogged my first blog, I will be coming back for more, it feels good to type this stuff out!

1 comment:

  1. HEY!
    Cool, you started a blog too! Sweet!
    Now we can follow each others blogs! YAY

    ReplyDelete